I just love the internet. 20 years ago I only had random paper flyers to alert me of some of the crazier things that folks on the fringe believe. Now…they can register a domain, and spread the Good News to everyone!
I can safely say I’ve never seen anything before that combines creationism, evolutionary biology, and livestock.
“Dr Mark Thomas, UCL published a paper in February 2007 revealing for the first time that Europeans developed the gene lactase which produces the enzyme lactase that digests the sugar lactose only 7000 years ago. He assumed that cows must have been introduced to Europe from the Middle East around that time…
But does Dr Thomas, or any other scientist, have any evidence that there was a single cow on earth before this date?”
Indeed, the Shajara Code reveals:
Camels, cows, sheep and goats were created outside this planet and were brought down to the ape man ‘Adams’ after they were converted to intelligent beings. This Extraterrestrial Evolution serves three main purposes:
- It proves that all living beings on Earth evolved from one cell, the exception being the four ET creatures.
- The ‘cattle’ civilised the ape man and took him away from hunting wildlife, as they used to do before the conversion. Their presence was a key factor in the psychosocial development of the early intelligent man.
- The swift integration between the two ‘evolutions’ proves that it is all an Intelligent Divine Design, not spontaneous evolution.
Yep. The Shajara Code reveals everything on earth evolved from single celled organisms.
Except, you know, camels, cows, goats, and sheep.
Also, humans have an interesting evolutionary history, particularly women:
“The idea that the human race was started by incest between the sons and daughters of Adam and Eve has been a source of embarrassment to the scholars of the three faiths over the centuries. This book puts an end to this fallacy and proves from the Bible and Qur’an, without doubt, the following facts:
- Mankind evolved from one common origin along with the rest of the living beings on earth, i.e. plants and animals (The exception being the extraterrestrial cattle).
- All living beings ascended one evolutionary ladder that is governed by divinely designed laws (nature).
- Human evolution started as unisex and procreated asexually for millions of years.”
Also, Darwin died a Muslim, and was inspired to reveal the truth of evolution by God. He is actually a holy man, chosen to reveal the nature of the Shajara Creation.
The author of this “theory” is clearly not a stupid man. He has a medical degree, and an additional PhD in comparative religion. But…in the attempt to reconcile evolution and religion, he’s produced a profoundly loony explanation for life on earth.
When I learned about the idea of Cognitive Dissonance, I had an “Ah Ha! moment of my own. It explained how so many of my students could see the evidence of evolution, and still not be persuaded. In this case, a devout, intelligent man has crafted an explanation of evolved life that reconciles the many ideas he’s been exposed to, in a way that works for him.
I still don’t understand why the cows are aliens, though.
*BTW, no word on whether this is related to the problem of alien cow abduction.
[thanks to MeraM for the cow astronaut image; UFO cows unsourced]