International Rock Flipping Day will be Sunday, September 20th this year! Wandering Weta will be the coordinator this year.
“Here’s a quick rundown of the procedure:
- On or about September 20th, find your rock and flip it over.
- Record what you find. “Any and all forms of documentation are welcome: still photos, video, sketches, prose, or poetry.”
- Replace the rock as you found it; it’s someone’s home.
- Post on your blog, or load your photos to the Flickr group.
- Send me a link. My e-mail address is in my profile, or you can add a comment to any IRFD post.
- I will collect the links, e-mail participants the list, and post it for any and all to copy to your own blogs. (Maybe we can Tweet it, too, this year. Use the hashtag #rockflip.)
There is a handy badge available for your blog, here.”