Their photography course and weekend retreat is on Labor Day Weekend 2011 (September 2-5) at the Shaw Nature Reserve outside of St. Louis, Missouri.
You do not have to be a professional entomologist to attend!
Who should go?
- Photographers who wish to learn arthropod-specific techniques
- Naturalists & gardeners who enjoy the little things outdoors
- Bug bloggers & bugguide.netters who’d like to spice up their online imagery
- Entomologists who aspire to improve their photographic skills for work or pleasure
- Anyone looking for an excuse to hang out at the beautiful Shaw Nature Reserve for a long weekend
I don’t know how I could possibly fit this into my schedule, but DAMN I want to go!