Some quick updates:
- I am moving! I’m moving back to the Midwest the first week of May, so will be out of touch for most of that week.
- I have a contract to do some work for a company I’m quite geeked about. I won’t know until June if it will become full-time with benefits, so I’m going to be really focusing a lot of energy on that. Keep your fingers crossed that works out and I can come back to blogging this summer. They know who Bug Girl is, and are totally OK with that. That’s a first!
- This Happened. I’m in the Library of Congress!!
That’s all for now–here’s some awesome buggy stuff to read while I’m trying to get my life sorted:
- Can we make stabby leaves to kill stabby bed bugs?
- The Daily Show covers pubic lice, with an awesome cameo from John Waters. And yeah, not really endangered. But very funny.
- You might not think there would be money in pretending to be an Entomology Society to rip off scientists. You would be wrong.
- A Monster Manticore from Mozambique! Sorta.